LUXE HALONG BAY
Take your Halong Bay experience to the next level when travel by seaplane. Perfect for creating remarkable memories, you will be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi and transferred hassle free to the beautiful Paradise Elegance for your cruise. Guaranteed to be a spectacular trip filled with magical moments
HANOI - HALONG BAY
Transfer from Hanoi to Halong Bay on seaplane, enjoy 15 minutes sight seeing of the wonderful Halong Bay from the seaplane before disembark for boarding Paradise Elegance Cruise ship
Follow the welcome drink on board, cruise program briefing, the seafood lunch will be served at Le Marin Restaurant
Cruise and sightseeing the magnificent Halong Bay, enjoy an afternoon spa treatment at Le Parfum Spa, visit Sung Sot Cave or enjoy afternoon tea at Le Piano Bar. In-room movies available 24 hours
HALONG BAY - HANOI
More cruise & disembark at about 10.30 for transfer back to Hanoi with our luxury limosine
Halong Bay spreads on an area of approximately 1,553 km2including 1,969 islets, most of which are limestone topped with thick jungle vegetation rising from the ocean.
Tuan Chau Island
The main entrance to the UNESCO World Heritage Site with an estimated population of 1,500.
Sung Sot Cave
Sung Sot Cave (often called the Surprise Cave) is one of the most amazing caves in Halong Bay as its name. This largest cave in Halong Bay discovered by a group of French explorers in 1901.
A destination best for sightseeing located on the north-eastern part of Bo Hon Island.
Named after the Russian astronaut Gherman Stepanovich Titovduring his first visit to Halong Bay. The only beach in the bay with a 200-step path that leads to a spectacular view point of the majestic World Heritage Site.
- 2 day cruise itinerary and program
- 1 night in luxury cabins/suites with en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
- Seaplane Hanoi - Halong with 15 minutes of scenic viewing
- Car pickup from city to board seaplane
- Private car Halong - Hanoi
- 1 Breakfast / 1 Lunch / 1 Dinner
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee on board
- Two bottles of water in cabin
- Cooking demonstration, afternoon tea and Tai Chi session
- Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
Contact: luxe [at] dongdmc.com