Siem Reap Free & Easy 3D2N
Siem Reap province is located in northwest Cambodia. It is the major tourist hub in Cambodia, as it is the closest city to the world famous temples of Angkor (the Angkor temple complex is north of the city). The provincial capital is also called Siem Reap and is located in the South of the province on the shores of the Tonle Sap Lake, the greatest sweet water reserve in whole Southeast Asia.
DAY 1: ARRIVE SIEM REAP
Arrive Siem Reap, transfer in. Overnight in Siem Reap
DAY 2: FREE AT LEISURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel, rest of the day free at leisure or we pick you up for the tours if you already book add-on tours.
DAY 3: DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at hotel, check out hotel before 12h noon time. Free at leisure until transfer to airport for departure flight with driver only (no guide).
ADD ON TOURS:
- ANGKOR THOM & ANGKOR WAT full day (min. 02 to book)
- ANGKOR WAT half day (min. 02 to book)
- Full day car rental (8am-17pm - Siem Reap area)
- Giant Ibis Bus ticket Siem Reap - Phnompenh
- Mekong Express Bus ticket Siem Reap - Ho Chi Minh
- TONLESAP LAKE BOAT RIDE half day (min. 02 to book)